Sunday, November 23, 2008

A little introduction about this blog

This is the first post of my new blog, quality desktop wallpapers. Let me introduce you why I have created this blog, I am already having a technical blog @ techvi, but I found that a few post that contained some niche wallpapers had very good hits from major search engines like Google. So, I though of using this as chance to start my new blog completely dedicated for wallpapers of desktop; I am starting this blog with a motive of presenting high quality wallpapers, but my effort may not be completely successful as I have lot more commitments in my real life. So, bare with us in the tough times and I am confident that this will be a good successful blog with lots of extra features. Here is the first wallpaper from us.

A scenery of beach, the left side is left empty to keep the desktop icons.

A beautiful scenery of beach

No comments: